Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

17. 12. 2015

Get to know me


Just some random things you do not know about me. :P

1. I am obsessed with watermelons
2. I am a huge perfectionist
3. I do not like so many people
4. My favorite city is Prag
5. And I also like Edinburgh a lot
6. I hate mess
7. Green tea is my addiction
8. Love traveling
9. Fav colors are golden pink, white, gold, silver and colors of coffee
10. I dislike cold
11. But I like winter and snow
12. My goal is to be an independent person 
13. I live in the middle of nowhere
14. Most of my time I am just complaining about everything and anything
15. I try to have good marks at school not because of my parents but bacause of me

 

O.K. That is all. See you later. :)


Žiadne komentáre: