Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

10. 7. 2016

Just Chilling

Hi!

Meet my puppy. I want to show you my puppy. She is so cute!! She always makes me happy. :)
Sitting outside.

Some rest was needed.

Another break. This time in clothers which need wasching.

Look like angel. 

Chllenge of this summer---> to try new food or just eat more variates of different meals!!
 So here are some of my disches:
Vegan and vegetarians ones. :)
I discovered my new addiction: 
Sooo good

Do you have any pet? New favorite recipe? Some sweets? 
I hope so. Have a nice day. Just quick update. Next time more inteesting!!! :) 
By the time check my snapchat and instagram. Bye!




Žiadne komentáre: