Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

16. 8. 2016

a half blondie/ new ombre hairstale

Hi darlings! :)
Long time no see.
Today I will show you my new hair. I have ombre now. my sister too. I am so happy. it looks nice. I was scared at the beginning, because my cousin did it. But she is so skilful. So I paid only for hair color.
We both have blond color.
Blond on left side is- WELLATON wella 12/0
Blond on right side is- COLOR MASK schwarzkopf 1070
Both are amazing.

this is me and my color



so photogenic haha
before and after
on my hait it was easier
i have already had an ombre

love the way the bun looks
 FOODSPIRATION: berrieees
strawberries

black raspberries

maybe one day i will have hair like this
(sorry i do not know who it is if you know please write)


So next time bye! :)

Žiadne komentáre: