Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

10. 9. 2016

Trying new things

Out of comfort zone?!
I got fake tattos, so I decided to try it. It is amazing, long-lasting and bright. Really nice detail on the body. Can not wait to "wear" another one.

Basic nails. just some color on them. that was all. Few days ago my classmate made me manicure. I love it! It is wonderful. Finally the look I love on my nails the most. Maybe I will keep doing it.


Fancy glass? Hell yeaah! I got this one! Dots, dots, dots. Yellow dots. Perfect for fresh lomon water. Also for ig photos, haha. Do you like it? I do.


Just for inspiation. If you want to try something new. Do it! Do not be scared. Maybe now it is small change but tomorrow will be bigger one. And in the future you will be happy for that.

Have a nice day! :)

Žiadne komentáre: