Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

9. 11. 2019

Morning beauty routine

Slightly different kinf od an article here on my log after a long time. It is beauty time! Today I want to show you my "make-up" routine when I am in a mood for it. As I mentioned before I am not really make-up maniac, I do not use make-up at all. So this is just something like routine. Enjoy.
 
Firstly, I want to share with you my parfume. Recently I have been using the one from D&G called light blue. Getle, soft smell nothing too much. I mentioned it just because I like its nice smell. To go back to our topic as the first product after cleaning my face with natural soap and watertreated my face with cream by bione. Extra hydratation, nutritions, perfect base and start. It is wihout chemicals, parfumes, animal-friendly I believe. Than I go for some corector I either use solid concealor by miss sporty or liquid concealor by essence. Sometimes there is a mixture of both.
To fix my concealer and unify my skin tone I choose PUPA compact powder, the one I have right now is traveling size because I do not use it every day. It matches my skin color perfectly. 
My eyes are improved only by PUPA mascara. I pay my attention rather on type of spiral than on the brand. This one is my second exatclty the same type from PUPA, but I like also other one as I wrote in previous articles about make-up.
 
To finish the look in elegant way I put some lip gloss on. Creamy, sparkling kind of pink is the best.
I am using drugstore products, but when I ran out of the product the first store we went in was PUPA and they have good deals there for us and after all I really enjoy doing my make-up with their cosmetics. It is a quality, elegant brand with wonderful style.
I hope you like it! See you later.
P.S. go check my DAYBYME - ordinary_danielle

Žiadne komentáre: