Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

23. 12. 2019

December 2019 favorites

Hi my lovely deers! Merry Christmas and happy new year! I wish you all the best things in the world, health, happiness, joy, love and laughter. Enjoy your holidays to the fullest and spend some quality time with your relatives. Now let us look at my last favorites of this year. Year 2019. Read, inspire, share.
Fav food- poppyseed cookies with plum jam (my x-mas treat, which I tried for the first time, yummy!)
Fav drink- champagne (to celebrate x-mas, New Year or just the taste of it, not a big fan of an alcohol but when it comes to drink I go for that, strange hah)
Fav hair product- elastic hair band (newest member of my hair collection, nice patterns by H&M)
Fav place- winter Olomouc (wonderful time spent with my lovely friend in this city, lights, decoratins everywhere and I just love it!)
Fav ootd- gray on gray with gray (sweaters, skirts, srarfs,..)
Fav pattern- all white (home decor is heaven)
Fav movie- Christmas fairy tales (I like almost every one)
Fav song- Pulnoční by Václav Neckář (nice Czech song)
Fav quote- This year I wish for nothing, but the next year please do not take anyone from me.

Recipe: 150g grounded poppyseeds 
             150g flour 
             2 package of vanilla pudding
             1 egg
             sugar of your taste
             125g lactose-free butter
             plum jam with lemon juice
Mix egg, softened butter and sugar. Add flour, pudding powder and poppyseeds. Rest in fridge for an hour. Than make balls and make a hole in the middle and fill it with jam. Bake for 20 minutes on 170 degrees.
See you next year!

Žiadne komentáre: