Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

27. 3. 2020

March 2020 favorites

Hi everyone, really hard month is coming to its end. If you are like me- living in a state where coronavirus appeared, good luck to you. Stay at home, be safe, eat vitamins. I will show you some of my fav things from this month.
Fav food- nut mix with cranberries (I found it in Lidl, snack package, easy to go snack)
Fav drink- magnesium tabletes (Mg is more important now, but I drink every day for like 2 years)
Fav memory- final moving (finally living in our new flat, yay)
Fav place- my sofa (during carantene I study, eat, watch tv only here)
Fav ootd- home clothers (cosy, comfortable, easy pick in the morning)
Fav theme- glass (I started to like more glass "furniture", so I get some to myself)
Fav hair product- DM shampoo (their brand with many different kinds of beautiful smell)
Fav item- flowers (I looove big green plants, they can not miss in my household)
Fav tv program- news (I watch all our Slovak news, but also BBC, CNN to stay informed)
This beauty live in our bedroom. 
Another green lasy in next to tv. 
I like to switch my vitamins and minerals and always trying some new ones. 
Mini hot dog rolls
To be at home is a great opportunity to cook your in kitchen more often. Fresh meals, cute snacks, amazing desserts! Just try.. :)


Žiadne komentáre: