Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

27. 5. 2020

May 2020 favorites

May- the month of love. I hope your lifes are getting into normal these days. Another month, another chance to do your best, be better,enjoy life a little bit more! Here are some things that made my month nicer.
Fav food- fruits (I found some leftovers in my freezer and I can not get over it! Plus summer is coming and new types are appearing in our shops)
Fav drink- Caro (instant drink- something like no-cofein coffee from grains)
Fav memory- rides on scooter (we started using our scooter to make new adventures)
Fav ootd- Skirt season (the beginning of the month was perfect for my skirts)
Fav movie- Rocky (all parts, just in one week)
Fav place- balcony (just feel the real hot sun shine on your skin, the first one this year, yay)
Fav thing- blanket (the middle of this month was rainy so cozy blanket made my mood)
Fav tv series- Mako mermaids (found on Neflix, back to childhood, my favorite tv show with mermaids is here with the same cntent but in different way, I enjoy this one as much as the original one)
Fav song- someone you loved 




Žiadne komentáre: