Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

30. 8. 2020

August 2020 favorites

Summer is almost over but my favorites are here to remember us the best moments of this month.
Fav food- Chinesse noodles with soy souce (I just love simple food and this is carb heaven for me)
Fav drink- good strong coffee (along with early momrnings goes a cup of black strong liquid full of energy)
Fav cosmetics- PinkPanda Slovakia (I support our economy and shops so when it comes to make up which I do not own a lot I go for products n this wedsite mostly, besides my all time fav pupa)
Fav tv series- Život na zámku (It is old Czech tv series and I have never seen it before it so funny, full of negative situations in life and just reality of our everyday surviving)
Fav quote- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. -Ernest Hemingway
Fav ootd- suitcase Hachi & Guess hand bag (finally I was able to try my brand-new suitcase and guess what- I bought another beauty to my bag collection, because I was missing something white. What can I say, perfection as usual)
Fav memory- summer vacay (photos with an article are below this one go and check, there are also tips where to go)
Fav place- Vienna (last weekend of august we spent in Vienna- photos in next article)
     
See you next time! -O.

Žiadne komentáre: