Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

14. 9. 2018

Nails

Gel nails!!
As you know I am addicted to them. Love it! Love it! Love it!
This month it is a year since when I started with them.
I want to share with you what colors and patterns I have had till now.

My first ones
Sparkling nail is always a good idea.

Hot summer weather and nice gentle colors in an unusual way.

Winter wonderland, new year party and Minnie mouse lover combo

Glitters

Barbie pink

Baby blue against glitters

prom ball

café latte

palms and sun
Valencia themed

I choose their design according to either season (fall colors, winter themed, summer vibes) or occasion (prom ball, parties, celebrations)

Do you like them?

Žiadne komentáre: