Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

1. 11. 2018

Fallspiration

Hi my deers!
How are you?
Another season is here.
Holiday season, all saints day, colder weather,..
What to do during these days?
My free time is fully connected with studying, but..
whenever I have more free time I like to get out of my house and enjoy the nature around me.
Sunny sky, fresh air, colorful leaves and my honey. 

When you are freezing the best way to get warmer is to get some hot drink. My fav one is coffee.

Last few weeks I enjoy coffee latte and the best one is with almond milk. Also I tried this vegan poppy seed milk and it is yummy! NEMLEKO is a brand with milk like this one. They have almond, vanille, coffee, chocolate ones too.

Along with hot drink goes a book book. To redirect your mind and be for a while in a world you want to be.

Do not forget to eat enough vitamins!
Vegetables, greens, fruits,..

But everything is about balance! Something sweet is always win. Just like this homemade poppyseeds strudel. (poppy seeds obsession is real)

Another obsession is cinnamon! Oh got.. the best supplement to every sweet meal in my life.
So, perfect breakfast is served only with a cinnamon flavor like cini minis granola for example!

Now, with a clear head, positive mind, enough of vitamins and movement we are ready to be beautiful also from outside. My only expanse in beauty is for nails! This month they are cold-themed. Black and White with little bit of glitter.
Okay, this is our comleted fall starter pack look!
Bye!


Žiadne komentáre: