Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

29. 11. 2018

Christmas is coming

X-mas in less than one month!
Are you ready?
Here I come with so-called "no stress to do list"

Cold weather is already here. But snow is still missing. Uups.. I have hope till Christmas eve to see snow. lol Be prepared with hot clothers, vitamins, teas and good mood.

Sparkling decorations are appearing too! Markets welcome us from November! Hot drinks, sweets, amosphere, songs, ooh.. So good! Decorate yur space too. I would be much cozy during these days.

What about food? Have you been thinking about it? Christmas dinner, sweets, drinks, cockails,..??

Is everything in order in your home? Clean? Tidy up? New? No dust? I am a bit behind.

Presents! As we all know, this feast is more and more commercial thing than it used to be. On the other hand, it is nondescript feeling to see happy kid while opening its box.

Will you see all your family members? Or do you need some post cards/flying tickets/check buses?

As for myself, I am not in x-mas mood yet. I am thinking about presents for my family and firends. Also I am trying to decrease my mess at home. Next week I am going to see markets in my study city. Dinner on Cristmas eve will be vegetarian, but I am not sure what exactly (any tips?). The most important thing is that I will be with my family, enjoying time with them. 

And your before x-mas mood? :)


Žiadne komentáre: