Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

8. 11. 2018

Aktincz

This post will be products review!
I am not into waisting money. BUT when it comes to food I have no borders. For a long time I am following this czech brand on Instagram- AKTIN. I was really interested in their food. So I decided to visit their page, order some goods and try them. Here we go! Lets try! I am not saying that they are so expensive or so btw.. :)
All food I ordered!

Flapjacks wehe so good, but to be honest I do not consider them that healthy so just mentioning it. On the other hand they are suitable for vegans, nice consistance and a lot of combinations from which you can choose.
This cookie was the first adept. Yummy! So good. Sweet, soft, pink cookie. It was really tasty and I ate it so fast that I did not even have a chance to make a photo of that. Hih. i recommended to have it like a snack while traveling.
This salty snack is yummy too! Hummus chips as an afternoon snack while learning. They have more flavors. I choose salty ones to be the best.
Lentil chips with tomato and basil flavor. A bit hot taste.

White chocolate for people like me (cocoa powder alergic) is adorable! Along with strawberry flavor it is a protein bomb between classes. Pretty filling tho.
Protein pudding is a good form of a quick breakfast for example before classes when you are running late, but you know there will be enough food during the day. This flavor-creamy vanilla is the best protein pudding or this kind of yoghurt from all I have ever tried.

THE PROEIN BALL CO did not catch my attention as much as the rest of them, but still quite good. For me it was really small snack, but with some fruit it would be better. As for consistance and taste, I have no cons. 

With healthy snacking comes also not so healthy eating too. Blueberyy cheesecake was soo good. Perfect for a date with friends.



It does not matter where you are, enjoy all food everywhere with everyone. But make the best from it. Nice place with delicous food is heaven! Bon apetit friends!

Žiadne komentáre: