Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

1. 5. 2019

Lazy vegetarian- broccoli

Quick and easy!
That is my way of cooking.
I like to have my meal as fast as possible done and as simple as it could be.
Moreover, food in sale or long-lasting items are must-haves!
Today I will show you some of my recipes when I have broccoli at home.
Pasta? No problemo! Boil water, add pasta. Boil water number 2, add broccoli. When it is done mix these two ingredients with some sauce of your choice and done. I used this canned beans in tomato sauce. You know there is always something in a can in a good family kitchen so use it. Beans are full of proteins so no lack of them. Broccoli is full of vitamins and pasta for carbs. To be more complex sprinkle it with some kind of cheese or more veggies and herbs.
Rice? As easy as the previous one! Boil water, add pasta. On the pan mix tofu (with the water in it), some onion, boiled broccoli and veggies you like, add some herbs and done. Serve along with rice. Once again tofu full of proteins, veggie full of vitamins and rice for carbs. 
Potato? Go for it! Boil water, add potatoes. Preheat oven. Make layers of potatoes, cheese, broccoli, cover it with some sour cream, salt, pepper, herbs and bake!
One broccoli makes 3 different meals for 2 people or 6 meals for one person.
Yummy, healthy and one of my fav vegetables ever!
Are you a fan of this green lady or not?
You should anyway..
Have a nice day full of qreat food my deers.

Žiadne komentáre: