Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

29. 6. 2020

Juny 2020 favorites

Hi everyone, we cross the line of 27 000 views! Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me. I love doing this.
Fav food- Vegan gluten-free burger (My first burger ever! And I suppose the best one for sure. D.art restaurant just made it on point)
Fav drink- Wild cherry pepsi cola (not so healthy but a good treat after nice lunch, hah)
Fav place- Beckov (castle ruin in my surrounding, it was the first day of this year with the temperature above 30 dergees)
Fav ootd- black shirt with pants (business outfit for my city to-do-list when more places are open)
Fav theme- sun light (the magic of the sun, its light and shine is awsome, I love being kissed by the sun light)
Fav skin care- Ives Roches ultra-moisturizing liquid serum (the best way to treat your skin after hot sunny day, I use it every evening and I am 100% satisfied)
Fav tv series- H2O just add water (Mako mermaids finished, so I went back to good old one episodes)
Fav memory- time with friends outside again! (yay, goinig out, evening chats, love it)
That chips, heaven.
The hottest day of juny.
Almost done, oh no. 
My current view from a flat entrance.

Žiadne komentáre: