Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

9. 7. 2020

Try on haul- #tommygang and more!

Hola my deer friends! <3 This time I am doing haul. I am not a shopaholic anymore but my closet need a little makeover indeed. I love some brands a lot, fr examle Holliter, Tommy Hilfiger or Calvin Klein.... On the other hand, I do not buy that much clothers as I used to when I was younger or I do not buy a lot of things from chain stores anymore. I also cancel big brands with a dark history from my shopping list. To be concreate Zara. I buy my clothers in secondhand stores, online stores and sometimes in shopping malls. This time I have a mixture of all 3 here. Links are below the pictures. Let us get started!

Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt, it perfectlly matches TH shoes I already have.
Black slippers from Sinsay. I need this basic piece in my closet. Perfect combo with my leather  Guess handbag.
White shirt from secondhand store (originally from H&M). I ws looking for this type of shirt for a long time. It is a nice summer must-have for me. White plus demin- never ending story.
Tommy Hilfiger glitter pool side slippers -thsese cute ones are definitelly my favorite newbies! Soft, rose gold- what is more? <3
Tommy Hilfiger shoes white&gold&brown -Addition to my TH shoes collection. Again nothing fancy just easy creamy style for everyday use.
That is all for today. I hope you like at least some of my new things. To see more pictures I have only facebook account, but MAYBE not for so long. Instagram again? Yes/No? Let me know. Have a good time till next time. :)



Žiadne komentáre: