Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

31. 7. 2020

July 2020 favorites

Hi my deers! Summer is here! For me it means working but there is always some free time to spend with my loved ones.
Fav food- burger (I ate my first burger at age 21, lol)
Fav drink- Kofola (slovak national drink- better coca cola, hah)
Fav ootd- Tommy Hilfiger (see the article before this one I bought some new pieces to myself)
Fav memory- trips in general (after stressing period of time when there was a big amout of duties like school, work, moving,.. finally I had few days off and do some fun, yay!)
Fav skin product- Yves Rocher cream (Yves Rocher is number one in skin care for me, again moisturizing gel cream for my skin, it is perfect)
Fav tv series- Housewifes from Beverly Hills (the old reality show which shows lofe of 6 women and their families)
Fav theme- white (for me it explains something new, clear, very calm and minimalistic)
Vegan burger and some sweet totaro chips, yummy! Piešťany, Regal Burger

That combo!! Rose gold is life.
Smolenice castle and Spartak Trnava

See u next time!


Žiadne komentáre: