Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

14. 11. 2020

A day in my life- uni student during corona

Today I thought I could share a little bit of my life with you. An ordinary day during a week.
So I am an university student. Because of corona I have online classes. 
I woke up around 7/half 8 a.m. I go to the bathroom, clean my teeth, brush my hair and change my clothers. I check my phone and apps like Instagram, Facebok and Gmail to see all the news. Than I either watch some parts of some tv series I have started on Netflix or some youtube videos. On Fridays I do my big cleaning in the morning. Other days I workout. I am not hungry right after waking up. So I eat my reakfast an hour or two later. At first I drink planty of water with vitamins. Than breakfast depends on the season. In summer I eat full plate of fruit every morning. When it is cold outside I like to eat some yogurt with any kind of granola or fruit. 
Plain yogurt with cinnamon flavoured cereal muesli

After breakfast I have my online sesson from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. During the break I like to drink a cup of black coffee and of course water. When there is no online class I do my homeworks and self-learning.
We see each other, discuss and make notes. My fav position- wrapped in a blanket on the couch, lol

After online class I am hungry again. For luch I usually eat tofu with rice and vegetable. Every day is a bit different. In the afternoon I like to do have a rest. I like crosswords, sudoku and so on with a cup of coffe. This time my cup of coffe is tuned with milk. Other days I go to visit my grandparents and have coffe with them.
Train your brain all the time

My afternoons I like to spend outside. I either walk to my grandparents, to shop or visit my mom. <3
Autumn looks nice in here

Later on the day I prepare food for my boyfriend and I cook for next days and for dinner. I eat my dinner and no more work left for me.
I do not like spend much time in the kitchen, just sometimes

Evenings are my lazy hours, I do not like doing something later on the day, uups. Some days I have work. The other days I like to take a shower, cuddle and chill. Than I clean my teeth, change to PJ and good night!
Every day is a chance to make your life better and be smarter! Have a nice day. -O

Žiadne komentáre: