Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

28. 11. 2020

November 2020 favorites

The last month of this year is ahead of us. November was so cold, colorful and full of docor. It brought lots of memories. My childhood favs I guess. I am excited what december could brings.

Fav food- eggs (I have been enjoying them since childhood but now I am obsessed, hah. They are yummy, healthy and very good in any meal)

Fav drink- Sprite (Again I am back in my childhood and my fav fancy drink, ofc not a healthy one, but I had it like twice a month in November.)

Fav skin product- Balea night cream (It has a really nice consistency and smell, good for regenarion and hydratation) 

Fav memory- Christmas shopping (Okay, my minimalism has been put aside during Christmas, we have bought some docorations and I enjoy it. But I tried to pick up also some natural products too.)

Fav movie- Bota jménem Melichar (As I said, childhood favs, this is not an exception. A movie is from the previous regime and describes school environment of that time.)

Fav place- Trenčín (The nearest bigger city to my home and I have never really explore it. This year is different. I am there more than often. Love it! Its history is amazing tho.)

Fav theme- natural (Eventhough, I am a huge fan of sparkling things I love nature too. This year is my Christmas theme both sparkle and nature.)

Fav quote- The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.

Rycycling material is always one big plus.
Our first Chritsmas tree is gonne be fancy
Childhood memory and still the best movie.
This month we were there way too often.
I docorated our flat with natural items and made it myself mostly.
See you next month! -O.



Žiadne komentáre: