Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

30. 12. 2020

December 2020 favorites

Last month favorites are here. I hope your year was good and wish you all the best in the next one.

Fav food- Christmas potato salat with mayo (I could eat this every day, lol. Traditional slovak food during any holidays)

Fav drink- LOYD tea raspberries&sallow-thorn berries (So good hot drink. I enjoy it almost every day in december. 

Fav memory- Holidays with my family (The best present I could ever get is healthy loving family)

Fav place- next to our Christmas tree (our first very own tree and we are so excited that it is so nice in here with this beauty in the corner)

Fav product- color cream for eyebrow by Delia (nice way to make your eyebrowns look natural eventhough you make them nicer)

Fav theme- Christmas spirit (It is similar to my previous one I know but this time of the year it is all over Christmas mood)

Fav film- Last holiday (The film takes place in my neighboring country. I love the main idea of the film and also performances of actors.)

Fav song- all christmas songs (Lol, I am listening them since september.)

Fav quote- Človek stáva zrelým vo chvíli, keď sa rozhodne nežiadať o to, čo má rád, ale začne mať rád veci, ktoré sa dejú -Feminity


The best Christmas movie of all times
Really cheap eauty tip
Have a happy New Year! -O.



Žiadne komentáre: