Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

1. 4. 2019

20 wisdom

What have I learned till my 20th birthday?
20 things I found important to live a good life.
1.Love
2.Listen
3.Smile
4.Be kind
5.Be happy
 6.Be honest
7.Be humble
8.Be patient
9.Be helpful
10.Be tolerant
11.Be thankful
12.Be yourself
13.Family first
14.Think twice
15.Take a break
16.Life for today
17. Educate yourself
18. Quality over guantity
19. Do not dream too much
20. Count memories not things
To sum up, no more teen years so it is time to be (or at least act like) an adult.
It has been a long way to get here, but it is just the beginning.
I keep going, making the best version of myself.
Big thank you to each of you who have crossed my way so far- everyone taught me something new.
P.S. More than 21 000 views so far, small step with a big meaning (for me).

Žiadne komentáre: