Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

19. 4. 2019

Get to know me II.

It has been almost four years since I wrote my first get to know me article.
I am here with the continuation.
I will show you another 15 facts about myself.
I hope you find them interesting/funny or at least not total disaster.
1. I am a vegetarian for almost two years (ethical and health reasons, but I do not like it anyway)
2. Currently I am 20 years old (more than officialy mature person)
3. I prefer minimalistic way of living (rather spend money on a trip than piece of fabric)
4. I support re-newing of the environment and eco-friendly life (plastic free, separating, re-using)
5. I can speak 5 languages, but not fluently in all of them (slovak, czech, english, gernam, spanish)
6. I like to learn and read (mostly about people- psychology, politics, relations, and more)
7. Gel nails are my only "pointlessly wasted money" (once a month my sweet treat)
8. I am into quality not quantity (buy me made in Slovakia product or nothing)
9. I do not set up long-term goals anymore (visions are for dreamers I am realist)
10. Workoholic (I need everything right on time without waiting)
11. I do not like fried meals since I was at primary school (take it fresh, why to drown it in oil???)
12. I am more home and cozy than party and crazy kind of person now (good tv series over alcohol)
13. I like to have some time for myself (taking care from the inside as well as from the outside)
14. Credo: Karma is a bitch (do not underestimate it)
15. Quote: Destiny wants it that way (take things as they are)
Have a nice spring day my deers! -O.

Žiadne komentáre: