Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

30. 7. 2019

July 2019 favorites

Here I am with another favorites. July favorites. Summer is in the middle of its route. Hot days are must have and we must use them till the very end. And these are things that I enjoyed during this period of time.
Fav drink- lemon water (nice way to make your drink more fancy, it hydrates you, makes water more tasty and contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants)
Fav food- lacto zero greek style yogurt (since I have lactose intolerance I found this yogurt and I have to say it is the best fruit yogurt I have ever eaten, sweet, smooth and yummy)
Fav place- Spartak Trnava stadium (football fans, nice weather, passion for sport)
Fav ootd- pink and white princess style outfit with flowers as a details
Fav theme- black and white with demin (both clothers and home design)
Fav movie- The curious case of Benjamin Button
Fav book- Skrátka mi preplo (Mária Blšáková, diary of a woman who gets into a real trouble with her psyché when a man makes her heart broken)






Žiadne komentáre: