Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

2. 7. 2019

June 2019 favorites

Summer season just has started so here I am with my first summer favorites of this year.
This month was just about work but the and belong to my first summer vacation! Yay!
Let me introduce you mentioned favs:
Fav drink- Coca cola zero (not so healthy, but during hot days it makes me feel more comfortable)
Fav food- watermelon (all summer meal no doubt about it, refreshing, sweet, yummy, full of vitamins)
Fav hair product- nettle shampoo (natural, no parfumes shampoo with nice smell and foam)
Fav song- Eva Max- sweet but psycho (catchy, easy lyrics)
Fav theme- formal (cute dresses, skirts, paris styled)
Fav place- Paris (especially Eiffel tower at night with my love)
Fav quote- Travel and tell no one. Live a true love story and tell no one. Live happily and tell no one. People ruin beautiful things. -Khalil Gibran
Fav youtuber- Devii (inspiring young woman from Czech with a good view on the world aroung her)
Fav tv series- Good girls, Fam, Dead to me (I watched all of them and I like it, make you smile, think, relax and no boredom)
Fav activity- enjoying time with my friends (it is time after exams so we have more time to catch up wih our relatives and friends plus nice weather makes it even simplier)


I wish you nice holidays full of free time, relax, memories, sun, smile and love! -O.

Žiadne komentáre: