Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

26. 8. 2019

August 2019 favorites

August is here so we are. Summer is getting closer to the end but that is no excuse to be sad! Make the best of it. Be active, grateful, creavite and happy! My favs that helps me with this are here:
Fav drink- green tea ( i know, it is summer, but I am trying to cut down my coffeine portions aka coffee all the time, so the perfect switch is green tea in the morning)
Fav food- tofu with vegetables and rice (yummy, healthy and reasonable choice in every asian food restaurant during traveling)
Fav place- Bratislava ( The capital of Slovakia, nice promenade along the Danube is really nice spot for evening walk, hanging out with friends or shopping)
Fav book- Klamstvá (Táňa Keleová-Vasilková, not everything is as it look on the first sight)
Fav song- Naživo si krajšia (new song of slovak singer about the beauty of real life not the media)
Fav movie/tv series- Full house (netflix safed my life and now I can watch the original of one of my favorite tv series fuller house)
Fav ootd- casual T-shirt with skirt (quick ootd to go all day all night)
Fav theme- city rush (that nice mix of people, styles, nations, cultures in one place makes the atmosphere sparkles)
Fav quote- I make myself rich, by making my wants few. (Exactly.)



Žiadne komentáre: