Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

3. 9. 2019

Taste test

I thought I could do some taste test. This month (do not make fun of us, please) Lidl in Slovakia finally added to their stores more vegan and lact-free items. I hope that for more than one week. So I bought some things there and let us try!
Vegan frozen pizze. Big expectations, big disappointment for me. Crust was okay like any other frozen pizza has, but the topping.. I would say that with vegetables you never go wrong, well, I was wrong. Weird taste, weird white things on the top, but I was hungry and after all huge portion of ketchup made me eat it all. Not a disaster, but I would definitelly "fix" flavors, topping and seasoning. 5/10 
On the other hand, this soya pudding was really nice! Strong vanilla flavor, good consistency and unlike Alpro soy dessert less sugary taste. 9/10
 
With this yogurt I was expecting strong sweet coconut taste. The opposite was true. Plain white yogurt perfct to combine with bth sweet and salty food. Just a small coconut taste in it. Nothing really catchy. If you love coconut go for something else. f you are looking for plant-based plain yogurt- this one is good. 8/10
Is there any of your favorites?


Žiadne komentáre: