Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

27. 9. 2019

Aktin.sk

Aktin.sk is my partner in crime for good quality of food and products. So next order was clear option. You know I am a huge fan of eco-friendly, low-waste lifestyle, but also I am not perfect.
Yes, I order items from e-shops.
Yes, I buy products packed in plastic.
Yes, I chew chewing gums.
Yes, I drink fizzy drinks.
BUT not everyday or week.
I try to reduce this I would say my addictions to minimum.
When shopping/ ordering I think twice if it is something I really want or need. This time I order food for my vacation and some plastic free products to try.
Gluten free pasta (I love gluten but nice change) was in a good price and it is healthy and quick meal on your holiday or during a busy day. Just boil it add some sauce, veggie/legumes/cheese and loala. Food is ready to eat.
Patifu- spread made from tofu and veggies saved you from starving when you are all day on a trip. In a supermarket buy some bread or baguette. Snack/lunch to-go for unassuming people.
Protein bread- I do not buy this type of bread. It was gift to 4pack of patifu. But it is a nice way to supplement some proteins when you have lack of them in a day.
Solid shampoo and conditioner in one- I used this kind of shampoo in the past and I really liked it, so I buy more for traveling or enviroment friendly household. No parfumes, chemicals, just natural ingredients. It does its job just like any other shampoo.
Curanature toothbrush carbon- nature supplement to basic tooth brush with carbon fiber bristles.
At least some of the products are eco-friendly and others are healthy. Make you own opinion about it. I like this website and their products. They also do they best to be more and more kind to the planet.
What is your forbidden treat?

Žiadne komentáre: