Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

29. 5. 2016

Prague travel diary 2

 Hi my friends! :)
As I promised I am here again with my experience from Prague.
Let me explain it more with some pictures...

Firstly, I found some really nice places under the Charles bridge. They are amazing!

 Morning chiil of birds on Vltava river...

 To bind love is a great idea.

 Even the nature has a dark side..

 Second Venive.What do you think?

Secondly, I finally visited Prag castle! The view is impressive. And the whole area too.






New favorite restaurant--> cacao! Go there or die.
Banana bread and acai bowl with musli and banana.

Something from everywhere.. :)
 Bubbles, people, squares and more


11th floor at university MUP 

 
Shopping, coffee, metro such an absurdity..
White Tee. My bae.
 
Hope you like it. <3

Žiadne komentáre: