Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

9. 5. 2016

Prague travel diary

 

Prague!

I visited Prag last week. I went to university. Just to see how it is going there. It was amazing! Professors love their profesion. They really enjoy what they are teaching about. Only interesting themes and advices for life. 
Weather knows we want to walk the whole day with sun over our heads. :)


Hostel I was living in was also very nice, clean and spacious. It looks like a hotel. I swear. ;)
But it was not just about school and learning. I went to the centre too. 
Wenceslas Square
(fun fact: I saw czech actor and filming of video clip) 

famous clock
and lots of people all over

Charles bridge
(In my opinion this bridge is better than Tower bridge. Am i wrong?!?)

Prague castle
(photos from there will be in my next post from Prag)
Shoppping can not be missed in city of fashion. haha :P
I did not buy anything. I must change it! :)

And and and...
My fav muffin in the world with black coffee. 
Spending time with my mum in Prag is the best thing what happened to me this year so far.
We are going there soon again. I can not wait! I will share my trip with you.

I hope you like this post. For more photos and videos visit my instagram! :))
Check my video: Prague travel diary (it will work just on notebook or PC)

Good bye! :)


Žiadne komentáre: