Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

15. 5. 2016

Tips what to watch- serials


Today I thought I will write some of my favs tv serials to watch. 

1. My top of the top: Friends - Best serial ever. Will they remake it??!?
2. The big bang theory - Another way how to spend your time nicely.
3. How I met your mother - Everyone knows someone who "knows" how to tell sories.
4. Mike&Molly - These two are so sweet.
5. Young and Hungry - I currently start watching it. I like it.
6. Bones - Science could be interesting with sarcasm.
7. Dr. House - My sense of humor.
8. Mystery girls - Just 4 episodes.
9. Two and a half men - Clasic
10. Step by step - My childhood memories.

I will not tell you the content. I am sure you know it so well. Maybe if you do not know what to do sunday night you can start watching some of them (again). Do you like any of these? I hope so.

Fun fact: my role model- Jennifer Aniston

Such a nice friendship.

Two blondes. What is more.

Have a nice day! :)

Žiadne komentáre: