Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

22. 1. 2019

Gift ideas not just for x-mas- inexpensive

We are giving and receivig presents during a year too. It is not just "christmas thing".
Here are some reasonable ones which make (in my opinion) everyone satisfied.
This kind of presents are my favorites- useful, cute, inexpensive and always make me smile

You can get them either to a girl or a boy.
Tea lover? Coffee lover? Cacao lover? A cup. 
You can find plenty of designs, colors, sizes,..
    

Do you like nice aromas? Candles 
Also there is a wide rane of them. aroma lamps, candlesticks,..

  

Towels. Again. Many of them. Just choose the right one for your gifted person.
You can not do wrong with photos! Give your memories in a frame and done. You have porsonal present. 
Another good idea are flowers. In a pot is the best. But you never go wrong with rose (my fav is white one, hih).
Back to drugstore. My favorite store for buying useful presents.

  
 Shower gels, shampoo, body lotions, creams, scrubs, so on... Ther is no option. You just need to find their favorite brands, aromas or just what they are buying the most. In my opinion vanilla, flover or fruit are go-to aromas (or just for me?!)
  

A small sample of gifts that I like to receive because there is never enough of them in your life.
It is not about the price. But about the person you want to make happy.

Have a nice day and make someone smile today!

Žiadne komentáre: