Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

28. 1. 2019

Quality over quantity

As you may know, I am not a shopaholic anymore. I try to be as minimalistic as possible. I am not into big, worl-wide known brands. I like to support local, handmade brands. So when it comes to buying something I am very attentive in choosing. In this article I am going to show you our Slavak brands.

FARFALLA MIA- they have their own e-shop, but you can find them on Facebook too. Girls with passion in fashion are doing their job really good. Nice, modern, fashionable products. Just choose your favorites.
I go for this small black handbag. This kind of bag was missing in my collection. I suppose it is one of the must-haves in women closet.
Then I want to try something new. Or I would say re-new for me. In my childhood I really liked to wear scarfs and headbands all the time. It is nice throwback to this unique piece of fabric, which you can combine according to your own imagination. I went for ne in levander color. The color is really special. I can wear it in many combinations. And one ultimate uni-piece in black. Nice addition to every winter/spring outfit.
 

 

DOSTRIM- backpack from this brand I got for Christmas. I did not know about it before. I was really happy when I found out that they make it themselves. They have many different types of backpacks, handbags, crossbody, small bags,.. I have this pattern- pink and black just like two of my favorite colors

As you can see both brands are very eco and planet-friendly, no extra plastic things, bags, etc. Everything was also nicely packed. I highly recommend them.

I want to persuade you to buy local products, not just bags,.. also food, furniture,..more. It helps your country economy and also environment by saving for export and import.

Have a lovely day! Thank you for every single visit on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Žiadne komentáre: