Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

10. 1. 2019

New Year's?!? resolution

New year= new me??
Resolutions??

1. Living life- At first, I avoided all of my social media and deleted my Instagram account. I want to live a real life without sharing it with everyone else. I want to enjoy every moment by myself. Not to pretend a fake life on Instagram or anywhere on the internet. 
NO SOCIAL MEDIA (LESS)

                      Secondly, my secret wish is to travel a lot. To visit new places, cultures, meet new people, explore. Be aware of the world outside the window, but also I would like to make nice memories in my country too. To experience everything I am interested in. Trippin´ all the time, hah.
MORE TRAVELLING

2. Be a good person- Thirdly, I need to strenghten my relations within my family and relatives. Be more helpful, thankful and listen more. Moreover, have that type of behavior to everyone, be honest, be the best version of myself. Even more I treat the planet more considerately. To separate, re-use products, avoid plastic things as much as possible, lower consumption. inforn people about current and long-term problems we are causing (global warming, deforestation, politics and so on).
BE INSPIRED BY PEOPLE AND BE THE ONE WHO INSPIRE OTHERS

3. Health care- Finally, last but not least we can say resolution is my health (body, skin, hair, etc.). I want to improve my immune system, take/eat more vitamines, have much better food intake (colorful, healthier, balanced). Play more sport, move as much as I can, stretch often.
                        As for the outside of my body: moisture, moisture, moisture! I used to be the worst person in doing that. Natural products are must-have for your hair, skin, even nails. No parfume items are really good too.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Do you have any NY´s/long-term resolutions?
These are my current, but also long-time ones. I try to make the best for a long time not just from the first of January till the sixth of January.

Hopefully you got inspired by this article and will do something similar or the same too. Have a lovely day! See ya!

P.S. Now you can find me only on Facebook or send me a mail.

Žiadne komentáre: