Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

17. 1. 2019

Save by shopping differently

Are you a student?
Don´t you have enough money?
Do you want to save some but not in a hard way?/ Don´t you have enough time to work?
Here I come with an idea.
If you are happy where you are, but some extra money are a good think, what about doing your shopping in a different way?
Let me explain it to you:

This practice I have been doing all my life so far. It really works. I am glad that I found this way in my early years. It is not always about working all day long, especially when you are a student. You have homeworks to do, learning, memorising or as me also you need to do domestic chores to help your parents at home. 
So my way of saving is a clever buying
When I am in a shop I am looking at prices of the same products but from different brands. I mostly everytime choose the cheepest one. Instead of 2.50 euro thing you can have one for 1.75. It really works. Just look around and be patient in stores or supermarkets.
My another hack is a bit oldish, but check leaflets or web sites of the shop to see things which are in sale. It will be an useful type before you buy anything more expensive than you need.
Make a list. Always know what you are going for in a shop. Write things you need and be sure you will buy them and not so many extra things.
Do not buy useless items!!! Avoid buying things you just like at that moment or when you are hungry. Thinking before buying! Sellers have plenty of tricks to persuade you to buy anything. Colors, sizes, eye-catchers, so on.. Be smart. 
If you are buying this thngs, stop it! It will save you a big amount of money to.. For example: Soda (make your homemade limonade/ buy a sodastream), candy, sweets in general (again, homemade cake is the best), "health treats"/fitness food/supplements (if you really want to have a good figure or eat healthy just move and eat real food, veggies, fruits, vitamins from your garden), plastic bags (there is a reason why you must ay for them.. bring yor own shopping bag), designer clothers ( you can find designer clothers from second-hand shops, bazaars, friends, on fb sites,..), home decorations (Is that yellow dog in your living room really the thing you can not live without?), restaurants and bars (drinking every weekend? pizza or chinese food every second day? Limonade for 4 euros twice a week? You can enjoy your food at home or have a date sometimes too but so often).. 
I can name a lot more, but it is up to you if you want to practise it.

This is just my way of saving money in not very hard way for a "full-time" student.
To be honest I am not very food or clothers type of person so it is easy for me. I rather spend my money on trips, memories, friends,.. that´s my weak part of saving. But in my opinion the most reasonable one.

What about you? 

Žiadne komentáre: