Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

20. 2. 2019

Aktin.sk

This post will be products review again!
I am not into waisting money. BUT when it comes to food I have no borders (as I said before). Last time I ordered from aktin.cz. This time it was from aktin.sk. Oh yes. Finally we have it in Slovakia too. So I went for my favorite piece from last time- complete cookie and ordered it in more flavors. Let´s try them!
Just few things, but still amazing.

Oatmeal raisin- full of oats and raisins, so the name works, taste is also really nice- 10/10
Birthday cake-  Colorful sprinkles make it too sweet for someone I would say, but I love it!! 11/10 for sure, but after this taste test there will be more favorites!
Lemon poppy seed- last but not least, again very nice cookie, filling, soft, full of flavor 10/10
Tropical tastes like tropical, right way of getting caffeine in cold form. I am not a big fan of energy drinks and their taste, but this one is quite good. I like it a lot. It is perfect before workout or during a day in school. 8/10

To be clear, I do not eat only this 24/7, I have tired it few times so far. And of course I will continue, but there is a lot of food which is cheaper and as good as these goodies. To be continued..

Have a nice day my deers!



Žiadne komentáre: