Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

16. 2. 2019

Bow Bow- ootd

Long time since my last outft post so here I am with another one.
Bow style- cute, girly, fancy
It is all about details.
Lidl and these tights for less than 4 euro are heaven.

Elegant black gloves with small bows are nice addition to the coat with black fur. Also cheap item in my closet.
Stick all details with some cute basic dress under the coat and it will be perfect
Sorry no photo of myself. Maybe next time. This cute piece costs 5 euro after sale.

OR

Make it more fashionable with retro dress for 5 euro after sale (and bra instead of accesories, can you see it? It cost 2 euro)
To sum up, add black boots or as me black leather vans shoes as always from sale.
It is not about the price of the outfit, it is about you feeling good in it.
See ya next time!


Žiadne komentáre: