Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

2. 2. 2019

Hairstyles

Straight, slightly long brown hair.
A little bit of purple once appeared too.


Then different kinds of combinations with blond-ombre, all blond.
Shorter.
Okay. That is all for my episodes of colors and lenghts of hair..
Today I am going to show my fav hairstyles, the ones I have tried, except of loose hair and ponnytail.
Most of them was made or inspired by my sister.
As you can nocite I am into twisted braids.

 

I used to make them more when I had long hair. Nowadays I make them when I need to have my hair fixed for a long time.

 Now more formal hairstyles.
To school

To ball

To prom

As you may know, I like pink color a lot. Everywhere. Hair is good choice too. So here we are.

Blond, pink, curly, formal, perfect

Blond, pink, crepe, party, fancy

Additions in hair are also in my "list"
I had braids made of wool. 
 
Pink big bun and pink twisted braid


Last but not least- "fake hair braid", red, minnie, crazy

What is your favorite hairstyle? Do you like "boring" or "fancy" way?
I am somewhere in the middle.
See ya later my deers :)

Žiadne komentáre: