Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

27. 2. 2019

February 2019 favorites

Another new type of posts on my blog- favorites for each month from now.
There will be no exact order or items, I will pick them randomly.
Let us start!

Fav drink- Teekanne forest fruits (my all time favorite, I drink it almost every day, I swear.)
Fav food- Aktin cookies (you can read the article about them below)
Fav hair product- Gate O2 (spa therapy cream, finally something that works for my dry hair. You can apply it every day, on wet/dry hair. Solution is seen immediately. Nice aroma, easy using.)
Fav book- Základy diplomatickej komunikácie (in Slovak, sorry. It will catch your attention if you are interested in politics and diplomacy. There are divisions, etiguette, rules, information you need to know when you want to study it. It is not long, good reading, easy understanding.)
Fav theme- Minnie Mouse (late nameday gift from friend of mine- cute notebook in Minnie style as well as my nails for this month made this month even more Minnie-themed than any other moth.)
Fav place- library in Trnava (the most beautiful bibliotheca I have ever been in, a wide range of books, nice personnel, good location)
Fav quote- Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Fav song- Not today 


See you next month my deers! :)


Žiadne komentáre: