Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

6. 2. 2019

Help others

I moved forward in my self-improvement and I decided to help both our Earth and people in here. So while I am trying to be more environment friendly I want to help people in need. I started in my country. I was looking for some good organization or charity. Then I found this second-hand chain store.

NOSENÉ what is more.. I have lot of clothers I do not wear, so I decided to send it forward. I have been looking for a right website/ company/ people for a long time. On Facebook I saw NOSENE. They have more than one store in Slovakia and you can either give or buy things there. You can also send the clothers as I did. Money from their clothers go to battered women. The whole story you will find on their website.

It is a nice way of recycling and helping in one act.
I sent one big box full of clothers plus friend of mine sent one too
It is good feeling to be helpful

Think about that.. maybe there is some kind of help you want to do or makes you feel good about yourself. It works for me. I hope this article inspire you in some way. Have a lovely day!

Žiadne komentáre: