Odporúčaný príspevok

Alnwick

Alnwick castle! Vitajte v jednom z britských najznámejších hradov. Je dôležitou súčasťou britského dedičstva; jeho steny sú naplnené ...

9. 2. 2019

Role model

I have never had an idol. I was doing everything as I felt it and never admire anyone, expect my MOM. The most beautiful, clever, kind-hearted and truthful peson I have ever met. That type of mother that never said to you "do it just like me", "be like me", "I said, you do",... She left me do it myself, to choose what I want and she always supported me. Of course she told me when I was wrong or there was something I should have done differently, but not in a violent way. That is a reason I always wanted to be the best verson of myself. To be proud who I am. To make her proud for who I am. It was like silent power that keeps me going. I never looked for role models. I wanted to be unique. Just like her.

Many times when there were question: "who is your role model?" I have never had the answer. I was sad about it. This question was so hard for me. I do not know. Or just I do not want?? Just few years later I found out that it is her. It always been her. And it always will be her.
Nowadays when I am trying to keep going in a way I think it is right and in a way she would like I found another role model for me. Randomly! I was scrolling Youtube and I started to watch videos with our slovak famous person Adela Banášová. I have known that name for a long time, but I never think about her like someone to adore (no hate). I really like her sense of humor and the way she behave in TV. But in this videos, interviews and shows I found out her story, motto, motivations and I was amazed how far she got by herself. Only because she wanted.
These two women are very different but at the same time very similar. They look differently, but their personalities are similar. For Slovaks it could be funny that I admire her. But maybe if everyone knows her "philosophy" they will understand.
"Never have an exact plan or the aim, be happy where you are, but always be determined to move forward"
This is something that makes them both be there where they are and where they were.
BTW..
She is working with NOSENE too. This photo was posted after I made the article "help others". I was really happy that I adore a person who is able to help others without any award and has the same way of thinking as me.

Do you have any idols/ role models?
Is it important to have one?
Is that an unwritten rule that our parents are our role models for life?

Žiadne komentáre: